- Weight：8-9 oz
- Product of Canada
- Preservation: 45 days Refrigeration or 2 years Frozen
- How To Prepare:
This smoked breast is fully cooked and can be sliced and served cold. To serve hot:
- Carefully score the skin (only) in a criss-cross pattern.
- Place skin-side down in a cool skillet or pan.
- Turn heat on to Med-High for approx. 10-minutes or until skin crisps to your liking.
- Let breast stand for 1- 2 minutes, then slice diagonally and serve.
Clean Label Ingredients
Animal Welfare & Humane Handling
Leaders in Recycling
- Fully Cooked
- Gluten free
- No hormones added
- No antibiotics for growth promotion
- Serving suggestion – Simply thaw, slice and serve cold. Or for crispier duck breast: score the skin and place skin side down in dry skillet. Heat at med-high heat for approx. 10 minutes. Do not turn. Slice diagonally and serve.