- Price: $27.97/ Pack (Min. Order 2 Packs)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs - 2 lbs / Pack (24oz-35oz) **Nature Product, weight and price update every week**
- Product of Faroe Island
- Our Faroe (Scottish) Salmon Fillet is Fresh, Cleaned from factory on the day of delivery, with Skin-On for sashimi safety and fresh; good for sashimi within 3 days; Fridge within 4 days or freeze for 3 month;
- Preparation: Suggest thaw in refrigerator; Once thawed, consume within one to two days.
- Cook: Sashimi, Bake, Grill, Broil or Pan Sauté
- Information: The Scottish salmon we provide is rare Faroe salmon, from the Faroe Islands, the taste is delicate, no feed smell; the Faroe Islands are located in the cold and clear waters of Iceland and Scotland, the water temperature is stable, implement strict aquaculture regulations, prevent Faroe salmon from being plagued by diseases, and stipulate the density of salmon farming, thereby ensuring the higher-quality Faroe salmon.
Our Scottish Salmon is freshly processed in the morning on the day of shipment. It is packed in two layers; the inner layer of absorbent paper can help absorb the exuded water. Faroe salmon is the top sashimi salmon. The quality of this Salmon is different from the commercial Canadian salmon or Atlantic salmon. It contains lots of fat and has rich nutritional. It has Omega-3, protein calcium, iron, vitamin B, D., E: Rich in excellent fatty acids, it has the effects of clearing blood, lowering cholesterol, activation brain, helping calcium absorption and preventing cardiovascular diseases.
Our Salmon heads are free upon request
- Price update upon change